The WATCH Awards Announcement of Nominations is held annually in January at the Birchmere in Alexandria, Virginia. The Awards presentation takes place at the beginning of March at the Birchmere in Alexandria, Virginia.
The 2018 WATCH Awards Nominations
The 2018 WATCH Awards Ceremony
The Awards presentation will be held at 7:00 PM on Sunday, March 11, 2018 at The Birchmere in Alexandria, Virginia.
Awards Ceremony Information
Ticket Price: $17.50 (ticket price includes the $0.50 “Admissions Tax” by the City of Alexandria)
- In Person at The Birchmere box office.
- Online at TicketMaster. Please Note: There is a substantial surcharge that applies when purchasing by phone or web – including additional facility fees and service charges.
- Box Office/Lobby Doors Open: 5:00 PM
- Venue Doors Open/Food Service Begins: 6:00 PM
- Ceremony: 7:00 PM
- Festival Seating (General Admission) – 500 Seat Capacity
- Food and Beverages available from the Birchmere menu (not included in ticket price).
- NOTE: Except for press, photographers and other guests/staff/VIP’s, there will be no advanced/reserved seating. Everyone (including musical nominee groups) will need to join the Birchmere line number system before the doors open for seating at 6:00 PM. Patrons entering at 6:00 PM may reserve ONE table for their party at which they plan to sit.
- Do nominees get complimentary tickets? No. The only complimentary tickets are provided for members of the press. Everyone who wants a seat at the ceremony needs to buy a ticket.
- How much are the tickets? The tickets are only $17.50 (including an Alexandria City event tax). If you buy your tickets at the Birchmere box office, you will pay only $17.50 each. If you buy online through Ticketmaster, additional fees will apply for the Ticketmaster service.
- Does the ceremony ever sell out? YES. The past several years, the event sold out. Please purchase tickets in advance.
WATCH AWARDS CEREMONY SNOW POLICY:
In case of inclement weather, check this website for postponement information. If you are looking to reach the Birchmere about a concert, go to the Birchmere web site.